Your financial strategy
Having a financial strategy is a lot like having a travel plan — it identifies where you’re going, how and when you’ll get there, how much it will cost, and things to do along the way.
Like planning a holiday, your financial strategy can be loosely structured or highly detailed based on your individual needs. But having no plan at all could leave you stranded in the middle of nowhere.
We help you to develop your strategy, keep it under review and amend it to reflect changes in your circumstances, goals and legislation.
A good strategy will address the following
- looking after your loved ones
- managing your personal debt
- achieving your short term goals
- being as tax efficient as possible
- planning for your retirement
- passing on your wealth to the next generation
We advise our clients in the following key areas
- Retirement Planning
- Equity Release schemes
- Estate Planning and Later Life Issues
- Protection Planning – Life Assurance, Income Protection, Critical Illness Cover
- Long Term Care
- Inheritance Tax
- Will writing
- Tax Planning – for example using Retirement Planning to reduce Tax liabilities
- Bespoke consultancy on specific projects – for example Defined Benefits Pension Scheme Transfers
- Investment Advice to Trustees
Together we can create your personalised financial strategy. Contact us today.